- "I finally finished the book last night. You really made me proud Caruso!!! That was an excellent book. I had so much fun
reading it."...Susan Abbey, NADE President
- "Richard greetings and salutations! A Case of Poison Penmanship must have been a good read since I read it in a day.
It kept me turning pages which is about the best any author can hope for! Good Work!!"...Brian M. Private
- "OOO, Who knew? A Case of
Poison Penmanship is a buy one get one free Detective Story; more than I bargained for! Caruso
(Author, Richard Orsini) is a Classic, calm, concise, character who swept me into a new genre; I never would have ventured into myself. An easy, captivating read, tastefully and skillfully done!
Caruso wouldn't let a case slip by! Bring on Vol. 2!...Eileen Rose M.
- "I finished your book! Loved it and am waiting patiently for your next one! Wow, that was a great
- "Finished the book. Well done. Read it in one sitting. Couldn't put it down, Caruso!"...Joe H.
- "Bravo Richie, Bravo! I just finished your book and it's fabulous...You know what it feels like when you reach some elusive tipping point
when you're reading a book and then you just can't put it down because you are so curious to see what happens next? That's exactly what happened to me. It was fun to read all of your real life
experiences incorporated showing up in the plot. I'm not a cruise person but you made me feel like one... and I could feel and visualize each well-developed character. I liked the super
short chapters. It made your book read like a play and I can definitely see this as a TV movie or maybe even a series! Congratulations on this terrific accomplishment...Well done, Sherlock, well
- "A delightful book to read. A bit of humor and mystery. I have never been on a cruise before but now I feel like I have. Great
Beach/cruise read!"...Angie B.
- "An inspiring book that takes the reader on a journey into intelligent awareness of subtleties irresistibly narrated by its main
character Caruso. Captivating, entertaining, and with the potential to become a major box office hit in the theater!"...Mia K.
- "So many suspects, so little time! Because I know you as I do, it was fun reading your novel. From my perspective, it's more than a
story. I see it as a compilation of your love of Sherlock Holmes stories and your love of handwriting/fashion/cruising/people! For the first time ever, I resisted my natural temptation to read the
last part first!...Jacqueline J.
You can now
"A Case of Poison Penmanship"
- My novel about a
serial killer at: Amazon.com paperback - $12.95!
would not have been possible without the help of editor Lynn Thompson and my colleague, Sheila Lowe, a fellow document examiner and handwriting expert, who has
published 15 novels!
Call or email me for ordering
Richard Orsini & Assocs., Inc.
68 Jardin de
Jacksonville Beach, Fl 32250
904-247-2322 (office) 904-234-5045 (cell)