- "I finished your book! Loved it and am waiting patiently for your next one! Wow, that was a great
- "Finished the book. Well done. Read it in one sitting. Couldn't put it down, Caruso!"...Joe H.
- "Bravo Richie, Bravo! I just finished your book and it's fabulous...You know what it feels like when you reach some elusive tipping point
when you're reading a book and then you just can't put it down because you are so curious to see what happens next? That's exactly what happened to me. It was fun to read all of your real life
experiences incorporated showing up in the plot. I'm not a cruise person but you made me feel like one... and I could feel and visualize each well-developed character. I liked the super
short chapters. It made your book read like a play and I can definitely see this as a TV movie or maybe even a series! Congratulations on this terrific accomplishment...Well done, Sherlock, well
- "A delightful book to read. A bit of humor and mystery. I have never been on a cruise before but now I feel like I have. Great
Beach/cruise read!"...Angie B.
- "An inspiring book that takes the reader on a journey into intelligent awareness of subtleties irresistibly narrated by its main
character Caruso. Captivating, entertaining, and with the potential to become a major box office hit in the theater!"...Mia K.
Checkout my Publications!
You can now
"Poison Penmanship" - my workbook for anyone interested in behavior profiling through handwriting for $5.00. (PDF format and emailed to you)
"Forgery-Are You Ready for Trial?
- my workbook for attorneys, law enforcement, and private investigators for $5.00. (PDF format and emailed to you)
"A Case of Poison Penmanship" - my novel about a serial killer for $5.00 (PDF format and emailed to you), or Amazon ebook-$4.99, or Amazon
*A Case of
Poison Penmanship novel would not have been possible without the help of editor Lynn Thompson and my colleague, Sheila Lowe, a fellow document examiner and
handwriting expert, who has written and published 15 novels!
Call or email me for ordering
Richard Orsini & Assocs., Inc.
68 Jardin de
Jacksonville Beach, Fl 32250
904-247-2322 (office) 904-234-5045 (cell)